Welcome to The Rosemont Assisted Living in West Monroe, Louisiana
West Monroe and the neighboring city of Monroe are often referred to as the Twin Cities of northeast Louisiana. In the midst of this diversified community lies The Rosemont Assisted Living and Memory Care Community.
Personalized care is our specialty at The Rosemont where our goal is to improve each resident’s life, well-being, health, and safety. Each resident has an individualized service plan that is tailored to meet their specific needs. Our staff is trained to provide any required assistance with grooming, dressing, eating and supervision of medication. Staff members available 24 hours a day to assist our residents.
Our community was designed and built from day one to focus on the comfort & care.
- We offer spacious private or shared suites with ample closet space and large bathrooms.
- Residents can bring their own touches from home to personalize their rooms or we can provide that home-like feel for you.
- Linen and housekeeping services are included as well as cable television.
- Our dining room is served restaurant style with three delicious meals served daily.
- In addition, snacks are available throughout the day.
The Rosemont of West Monroe offers a wide range of stimulating activities, field trips and shopping excursions. In addition there is frequent live entertainment and fun filled family nights at the facility. We provide transportation to doctor’s appointments, church, or anywhere else your loved one would like to go. Because everyone enjoys a bit of pampering, a full service beauty parlor and barber shop are located on the premises.
The Rosemont of West Monroe is dedicated to providing the highest quality, professional care in a dignified home-style setting. We have created a community that nurtures the mind, body, and spirit.
For information and to schedule a tour please call us at 318-329-1021
The Rosemont - Family Owned & Operated
"Our family taking care of Yours”